MUMBAI, June 27 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor said on Monday it will increase its annual production capacity in India to 210,000 vehicles from 150,000 in the first half of 2012, in a bid to meet strong demand for its Etios sedan. The forecasted total investment for the capacity increase is about 4.9 billion yen ($60.9 million), the company said in a statement. Toyota Kirloskar, the joint venture between the Japanese carmaker and the Indian Kirloskar group, expects to sell more than 100,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to expand output capacity to 210,000 vehicles in India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642