TOKYO, May 21 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp expects its $50 million investment in U.S. electric vehicle start-up Tesla Motors to amount to a stake of about 2.5 percent, an official said, on condition of anonymity. (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota expects Tesla stake about 2.5 pct-official" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.