TOKYO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Toyota Motor Corp said on Tuesday it has set up a joint venture with Chinese partner First Automotive Works (FAW) to sell cars made by Toyota and its minivehicle unit Daihatsu Motor Co . FAW Toyota Motor Sales Co (FTMS) will begin operations on November 1 with 68 dealers across China, the world's fastest-growing car market. FAW, China's largest auto maker, has a similar sales venture with market leader Volkswagen AG of Germany. By establishing an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota, FAW set up joint sales company in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.