(For the latest Australia and New Zealand bond news, double click on [AU/CRD] and then double click on the ID number) SYDNEY, Aug 1 (Reuters) - Toyota Finance New Zealand Ltd, a unit of Japan's Toyota Motor Corp , has raised NZ$50 million ($36.7 million) of three-year notes, joint leads Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ) and Deutsche Bank said on Friday. The deal details are as follows: Issuer: Toyota Finance New Zealand Facility: Fixed and floating rate notes Law: New ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Finance unit sells NZ$50 mln 2011 notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642