TOKYO, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp will fix about 650,000 Prius cars globally for a coolant pump glitch that could cause the top-selling hybrid to overheat and lose power, the automaker said on Tuesday. The repair campaign covers Prius models for the 2004 to 2007 model years. (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim; Editing by Edmund Klamann)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to fix coolant pump on 650,000 Prius hybrids" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.