TOKYO, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Wednesday that the floormat recall the world's largest carmaker issued overnight only affects the United States. The floormats in which a defect has been reported are only used in vehicles sold in the United States, a Toyota spokesman said. (Reporting by Yumiko Nishitani)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota: floormat recall is only for United States" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.