* Toyota to overtake GM as No.1 automaker in U.S. * Chrysler sales seen on par with Hyundai by 2015 * U.S. 2015 sales seen at 17.3 mln units vs 10 mln in '09 By Soyoung Kim and Bernie Woodall DEARBORN, Mich., Sept 30 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp and Ford Motor Co are likely to outsell General Motors Co [GM.UL] in the U.S. market by 2015 -- when industry sales will finally return to levels last seen in 2000, according to an industry forecasting firm. Faltering Chrysler Group LLC is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota, Ford to outsell GM in U.S. by 2015-analyst" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642