ST PETERSBURG, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Russian local government officials gave Japan's Toyota Motor Corp. permission to build a car plant in St Petersburg, Russia's second-largest city, a local official told Reuters on Wednesday. "This is the key document. Without it, planning and building works could not start. In fact the government gave the company a permission to build," a source in the local government investment committee told Reuters. Earlier this year Toyota said initial investment in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota gets OK to build Russian car plant -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.