TOKYO, March 26 (Reuters) - Japan's largest automaker, Toyota Motor Corp , said on Wednesday its global vehicle output rose 1.3 percent in February from a year earlier to 473,508 vehicles. Mitsubishi Motors Corp built 139,118 vehicles, up 3.5 percent, and Mazda Motor Corp produced 88,947 vehicles, up 16.2 percent. Honda Motor Co Ltd said earlier its global output for February was up 7.7 percent at 250,762 units.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota global output up 1.3 pct; Mazda up 16.2 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.