TOKYO, Dec 26 (Reuters) - The Toyota Motor Corp group has decided to inject 10 billion yen ($83 million) into its debt-ridden affiliate Tomen Corp to help revive the trading house's business, Kyodo news agency reported. Toyota Motor and Toyota Tsusho Corp , also a trading house affiliate of Japan's top automaker, will take five billion yen each in new shares to be issued by Tomen, Kyodo cited sources close to the plan as saying on Wednesday. Officials at Toyota Motor and Tomen were not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota group to inject Y10 bln into Tomen - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642