TOKYO, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said it would suspend production from Wednesday at two of its factories in China until Sept. 29. Japanese automakers are curtailing production in China following anti-Japan protests that shuttered dealerships and darkened their sales prospects in the world's top car market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to halt output at 2 China plants until Sept 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.