WASHINGTON, May 24 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said it had temporarily suspended sales of certain Lexus LS sedans following a steering-related recall. The decision announced on Monday marks the third time in recent months that Toyota has told dealers to stop selling vehicles in the wake of a recall. The voluntary recall of about 3,800 late model 2009 and some 2010 model year LS 460 and LS600h vehicles in the United States was finalized on Friday. In certain scenarios, Toyota said the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota halts sales of certain Lexus sedans in US" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.