TOKYO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp's president, Akio Toyoda, has apologised for a recall of millions of the top automaker's vehicles around the world, Japanese broadcaster NHK said on Saturday. "We're extremely sorry to have made customers uneasy," Toyoda was quoted as telling NHK in an interview in Davos, Switzerland, on Friday. "We plan to establish the facts and give an explanation that will take away customers' concerns as soon as possible." Toyota has said it will extend ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota head apologises for huge recall -Japan's NHK" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642