TOKYO, June 24 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Tuesday that it would be very difficult to hit its annual sales target in the United States, suggesting it would revise down its forecast when it reviews its estimates next month. Toyota said in May that it was adjusting its U.S. sales forecast of 2.64 million vehicles this calendar year, as it scales back production of trucks and deals with an industry-wide slump caused by a sluggish economy and high gas prices. "We have to say that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota hints at cut to U.S. sales forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.