MEXICO CITY, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Toyota's car manufacturing plant in northern Mexico will sit idle for five days in February, responding to falling demand from consumers hit by the widening global financial crisis, the company said on Thursday. Toyota Motor Corp , the world's No. 1 carmaker, is suffering along with other auto companies that are facing their toughest business environment in decades as credit tightens and consumer confidence wanes. "In response to slowing North American ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to idle Mexican car plant for five days" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642