NEW DELHI, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Toyota's India unit expects to sell 63,000-64,000 Etios compact cars in 2011, its deputy managing director, Sandeep Singh, said on Thursday. The Etios has been designed specifically for the Indian market and will be launched towards the end of 2010, according to the schedule announced earlier. (Reporting by Sanjeev Choudhary)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota India eyes 63,000-64,000 Etios sales in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.