NEW DELHI, June 27 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor's Indian unit expects to sell more than 100,000 Etios sedans and hatchbacks in 2012, Sandeep Singh, deputy managing director of Toyota Kirloskar, said. Toyota Kirloskar is a joint venture between the Japanese carmaker and the Indian Kirloskar group. The company has a production capacity of about 150,000 units per annum and makes brands such as Corolla Altis, Innova and Fortuner in India. It launched the Etios Liva hatchback on Monday. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota India sees selling more than 100,000 Etios cars in 2012: exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.