By Harry Suhartono JAKARTA, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Toyota Astra Motor plans to introduce Lexus, the luxury line from the world's second largest carmaker, in Indonesia by 2007, a senior company official said on Tuesday. The move was part of company plans to tap into the luxury segment in the world's fourth most populous nation, where vehicle sales have been ailing since Jakarta decided to more than double domestic fuel prices in October. "We are just waiting for the timing. It's definitely ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Indonesia plans to introduce Lexus vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.