April 27 (Reuters) - TOYOTA INDUSTRIES CORP CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Year to Mar 31, 2006 Mar 31, 2005 Mar 31, 2007 LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECASTS Sales 1.51 trln 1.24 trln 1.67 trln (+21.3 pct) (+6.6 pct) Operating 64.04 53.12 (+20.6 pct) (+0.9 pct) Recurring 80.64 70.91 85.00 (+13.7 pct) (+20.3 pct) Net 47.08 43.36 49.00 (+8.6 pct) (+29.0 pct) EPS Y146.16 Y135.09 Y153.45 Diluted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Industries -2005/06 group results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.