Oct 30 (Reuters) - TOYOTA INDUSTRIES CORP CONSOLIDATED EARNINGS ESTIMATES (in billions of yen unless specified) Full year to Full year to Full year ended March 31,2009 March 31,2009 March 31,2008 LATEST PREVIOUS YEAR-AGO FORECAST FORECAST RESULTS Sales 1.82 trln 2.00 trln 2.00 trln Operating 40.00 65.00 96.85 Recurring 70.00 97.00 126.49 Net 40.00 53.00 80.46 EPS 128.38 yen 170.10 yen 257.50 yen NOTE - Toyota Industries Corp is a machinery maker affiliated to Toyota Motor Corp. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Industries -2008/09 group forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642