April 28 (Reuters) - TOYOTA INDUSTRIES CORP PARENT-ONLY FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Mar 31, 2011 Mar 31, 2010 LATEST YEAR-AGO RESULTS RESULTS Sales 971.08 892.89 (+8.8 pct) (-5.0 pct) Operating 40.55 18.39 (+120.4 pct) Recurring 48.96 26.31 (+86.1 pct) (+29.0 pct) Net 30.69 17.36 (+76.7 pct) EPS Y98.49 Y55.73 Annual div Y50.00 Y30.00 -Q2 div Y25.00 Y10.00 -Q4 div Y25.00 Y20.00 NOTE - Toyota Industries Corp is a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Industries -2010/11 parent results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.