TOKYO, Feb 2 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Thursday it would invest an additional 7 billion yen ($90 million) at its St. Petersburg factory to add stamping and resin-molding processes to the production of its popular Camry sedan. Japan's top automaker said in a statement the new production processes would start at its 50,000 vehicles-a-year Russian factory in 2014. ($1 = 76.1300 Japanese yen) (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to invest additional $90 mln in Russia factory" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.