TOKYO, May 31 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Thursday it plans to issue 200 billion yen ($2.53 billion) worth of straight bonds between June 8 this year and June 7, 2014, to pay for equipment and other capital expenditure. ($1 = 78.9500 Japanese yen) (Reporting by Mayumi Negishi; Editing by Michael Watson)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to issue $2.5 bln bonds to fund capex" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.