CHICAGO, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp. will announce on Monday that it will join NASCAR's Nextel Series racing circuit, according to a source close to the plans, marking another market long dominated by U.S. automakers that the Japanese manufacturer plans to invade. Toyota, which has raced in the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing's Craftsman Truck Series since 2004, will announce later Monday that it will join the Nextel and Busch Series beginning in 2007, the source ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to join NASCAR's Nextel racing series-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.