TOKYO, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Japan's largest automaker, Toyota Motor Corp, said on Tuesday its domestic vehicle output rose 0.5 percent in July from a year earlier to 309,058 vehicles. The gain follows a 5.6 percent fall in June. Third-biggest carmaker Nissan Motor Co Ltd said its domestic production gained 13.4 percent to 130,902 units. Earlier on Tuesday, second-ranking Honda Motor Co Ltd said domestic production rose 4.0 percent in July to 122,148 units, after a 3.2 percent fall the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota July domestic output up 0.5% yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642