TOKYO, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Japan's largest auto maker, Toyota Motor Corp , said on Tuesday its global output rose 7.1 percent in July from a year earlier to 511,332 vehicles. Fifth-ranked Mazda Motor Corp said it produced 97,762 vehicles worldwide, up 13.3 percent.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota July global output +7.1 pct, Mazda +13.3 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.