MUMBAI, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Toyota Kirloskar India is planning to make India an export hub for small cars by 2012, Shekar Viswanathan, deputy managing director of the Indian unit's commercial division, said on Friday. Toyota Kirloskar, which offers the Innova utility vehicle, Corolla and Camry sedans in India, hopes to sell more than 55,000 vehicles in the fiscal year ending March 2010, he said. In 2008/09 the company sold 52,000 cars in India. Toyota, which owns 89 percent of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Kirloskar to make India small car export hub" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642