TOKYO, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp. will likely add two more assembly plants in North America by the end of the decade as part of a strategy to capture a larger share of the world's biggest auto market, the Wall Street Journal reported. Toyota, already the world's most profitable auto maker and vying to become the biggest, plans to announce the site of its seventh assembly plant in North America by the end of the year, the newspaper reported from Detroit. The search for an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota likely to build 2 more N.America plants-AWSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642