SHANGHAI, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp will recall 688,314 Camry and other sedans made at its two China joint ventures from Tuesday, its largest recall in the country, to fix a faulty electric switch to the window. The recall included 384,736 Camry models made by Toyota's joint venture in south China with Guangzhou Auto between May 15, 2006 and Dec. 31, 2008, China's quality watchdog said on its website. A total of 22,767 Yaris compact cars made by the same venture between May 15 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota makes largest recall in China of 688,314 cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.