TOKYO, July 1 (Reuters) - Japan's Toyota Motor Corp said on Thursday it is considering taking "some kind of measure" to eliminate a possible engine defect on as many as 270,000 units of its Lexus and other brand vehicles globally. (Reporting by Yumiko Nishitani)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota may fix up to 270,000 cars due to engine problem" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.