TOKYO, June 23 (Reuters) - Japan's largest automaker, Toyota Motor Corp , said on Monday its global output rose 3.8 percent in May from a year earlier to 491,166 vehicles. Third-ranked Nissan Motor Co produced 229,955 vehicles worldwide, down 0.7 percent, while Mitsubishi Motors Corp built 125,663 units, down 1.5 percent.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota May global output up 3.8%, Nissan down 0.7%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.