DETROIT, Jan 29 (Reuters) - U.S. sales of Toyota Motor Corp's eight models involved in a safety recall involving accelerator pedals may resume as soon as the third week of February if the rollout of a remedy goes smoothly, sources briefed on the matter said. Toyota declined to comment on the timing of the sales resumption, saying that it was going to ensure that before any vehicle is sold, it has an adjusted accelerator pedal or a new one installed, a company spokesman said. Resumption ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota may resume U.S. sales in 3 weeks-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642