DETROIT, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp has told U.S. dealers hit by the automaker's sweeping safety recall that it will send them replacement parts for faulty accelerator pedals before restarting production, two people involved in those conference calls said on Wednesday. Toyota representatives have also said the automaker could offer its U.S. dealers financing support to offset the cost of carrying inventory that cannot be sold although no decision on that point has been made, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota meets with dealers, pledges support-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.