* Document trumpets $100 mln-plus floor mat savings * Comes ahead congressional hearings Tuesday, Wednesday * Toyota: one document does not define safety focus * U.S. Transport Dept says document "very telling" By John Crawley and Kevin Krolicki WASHINGTON, Feb 21 (Reuters) - New documents raised fresh questions about whether Toyota Motor Corp stalled a U.S. regulatory response to red flags about its vehicle safety as the company prepares to defend itself at congressional hearings ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota memo raises stakes for Washington hearings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.