DETROIT, March 25 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp named a high-ranking manufacturing executive in its U.S. operations to head a task force on quality improvements aimed at addressing the automaker's safety lapses. Steve St. Angelo, Toyota's top North American engineering and manufacturing official, will lead the company's North American Quality Task Force. St. Angelo will also be a regional representative on a global quality committee headed by headed by Toyota President Akio Toyoda. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota names North American quality chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.