FRANKFURT, June 23 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp has promoted company veteran Shinichi Sasaki to head its European operations, the world's second-biggest carmaker said on Thursday. Sasaki, who has worked for Toyota since 1970, becomes president and chief executive officer of its European holding company Toyota Motor Europe, as of July 1, a statement said. He replaces Tokuichi Uranishi, who has been promoted to executive vice-president of Toyota Motor Corp.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota names Sasaki to head European business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642