TOKYO, March 31 (Reuters) - Japan's Toyota Motor Corp. , Nomura Principal Finance Co. and Aioi Insurance will rehabilitate home builder Misawa Homes Holdings Inc. , Misawa said on Thursday. The group will inject a combined 25.8 billion yen ($239.9 million) in capital into debt-saddled Misawa in return for a 33.4 percent stake under a rescue scheme by the state-backed Industrial Revitalization Corp. of Japan (IRCJ), the broad outlines of which were approved in December. UFJ Holdings Inc. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota, Nomura to aid Misawa Homes restructuring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642