WELLINGTON, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Toyota Finance New Zealand Ltd has raised NZ$100 million ($64 million) from New Zealand institutions through a bond issue. Senior, unsecured notes to the value of NZ$75 million maturing March 2007 will be issued at a coupon rate of 6.58 percent at a spread of 11 basis points over swaps to domestic institutional investors, Toyota Finance said in a statement. An additional NZ$25 million of bonds maturing in April 2008, will also be placed with one single ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota NZ finance arm issues NZ$100 mln in bonds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642