* Prius v to go on sale in U.S. market in October * Two more Prius models available next year * U.S. supply of Prius cars now at three to four days By Ben Klayman YPSILANTI, Mich., June 21 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp will roll out the hybrid Prius' big brother this fall in the U.S. market, introducing a roomier version targeted at young families. The Japanese automaker hopes to begin selling the Prius v -- the "v" stands for versatility to remind customers of its increased ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to offer bigger Prius in U.S. in fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642