* About 1,600 workers at Kentucky plant are eligible * Toyota expects 20-25 pct of eligible workers to take offer * Company aims to manage attrition, labor costs to decline Nov 30 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Friday it is offering retirement incentives to about 2,000 U.S. workers, or 10 percent of its employees in the country, in an effort to manage attrition of its aging work force. About 1,600 workers at the Japanese ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota offers retirement incentives to 2,000 US employees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.