TOKYO, April 26 (Reuters) - Japan's Toyota Motor Corp. said on Tuesday it would invest $40 million to increase its annual output capacity in Indonesia by 43 percent by the end of this year to meet strong demand. Toyota said it would increase production capacity at its Karawang plant to 100,000 units from 70,000.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to up output capacity in Indonesia by 43%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642