* Bad publicity after recalls whacks Toyota's image DETROIT, Feb 26 (Reuters) - The number of people driving Toyotas who would think of the carmaker first when buying another vehicle declined after the company's safety recalls and ensuing bad publicity, Consumer Reports said on Friday. Toyota slipped behind Honda Motor Co among drivers who said they would first look at their current brand, according to Consumer Reports. "The intense publicity surrounding Toyota's recent recalls seems ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota owner loyalty slips - Consumer Reports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.