MANILA, May 30 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Philippines Corp, a unit of Japan's largest automaker Toyota Motor Corp, said on Friday it would pump in 3.34 billion pesos ($63 million) to upgrade its main manufacturing facility in the country. This comes on the heels of Toyota's announcement earlier this week that its global output had risen 8.1 percent in April from a year earlier. Toyota Philippines President Nobuharu Tabata said in a statement the group would invest 1.65 billion pesos to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Philippines to invest 3.34 bln pesos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.