TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp. will likely post a 5 percent rise in group operating profit to a record 1.75 trillion yen ($15.1 billion) in 2005/06 thanks to strong overseas sales and the weakening yen, the Nihon Keizai business daily reported. New models to be released in the second half will also help Toyota, the world's second-biggest auto maker, achieve its sixth consecutive year-on-year rise in operating profit in the year to March 2006, the paper said on Sunday The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to post 5 pct rise in 05/06 op profit-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.