TOYOTA CITY, Japan, June 24 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Thursday it was making preparations to resume production at a halted Chinese auto assembly plant early next week, after a strike-hit factory owned by supplier Denso Corp resumed partial production. [ID:nTFA006686] Work at the Toyota factory in Guangzhou, which has an annual production capacity of 360,000 units, had been suspended since Tuesday morning due to the strike at Denso (Guangzhou Nansha) Co. (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota: preparing China factory restart next week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.