NEW DELHI, Feb 24 (Reuters) - The Indian arm of Japanese car maker Toyota Motor Co. will sell the petrol version of its Innova car between 682,000 and 943,000 rupees, a company statement said on Thursday. The diesel version will be priced between 742,000 and 1,003,000 rupees. The prices are for the Delhi region.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota prices new car in India up to 1 mln rupees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642