NEW YORK, June 23 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp. has promoted two of its U.S.-based executives to help manage its growing operations in North and South America. Yuki Funo, currently president and chief executive of Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A. Inc. (TMS), has been appointed chairman and chief executive for TMS, the Japanese carmaker said on Thursday. Funo will be charged with coordinating and unifying all Toyota companies in North and South America. Jim Press, executive vice president ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota promotes two execs in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.