TOKYO, July 30 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp is likely to report an 11 percent fall in operating profit in the first quarter of the business year, hit by a stronger yen, the Nihon Keizai newspaper said on Wednesday. The paper said Toyota was likely to report group operating profit of 330 billion yen ($2.75 billion) for the April-June period on sales of 3.95 trillion yen, under U.S accounting rules. Toyota is due to to announce the first-quarter results on August 5 using Japanese ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Q1 operating profit may be down 11 pct-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642