FRANKFURT, May 20 (Reuters) - Japanese carmaker Toyota Motor Corp said early on Tuesday it planned to raise production capacity at its plants in the UK and in France to underpin its further growth in Europe. In a move underlining the growing strength of Japanese carmakers in a declining European market, Toyota said it would introduce a third shift at its UK Burnaston plant and at Valenciennes in France from the second quarter of next year. As a result, annual production capacity in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to raise capacity in UK, France" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642