TOKYO, July 31 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp is set to raise its 2012 global sales forecast to 8.8 million vehicles from the 8.58 million it had announced in February as it sees solid auto sales in emerging economies, Yomiuri newspaper reported on Tuesday. The revision, to be announced as early as this week, is likely to bring Toyota's group sales forecast close to 10 million vehicles from the current outlook of 9.58 million, the Yomiuri reported without citing a source. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to raise global sales forecast-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.